Friday, February 14, 2014

San Valentín

¡Feliz Día de San Valentín!

May this day bring you a lot of joy, love and warmth. In a day like today I think of many people, but today I'm remembering my students. They have brought a lot of affection and happiness in my life. Therefore, I would like to give you a little Valentine's gift.

We have had to go through a really tough winter season so far. Physical activity and exercise is important to fight the "winter blues." My favorite indoor activity with the children during Spanish is to bailar (dance)! Please click here to listen a song and dance called "Conga, Conga." Do not worry if you don't know how to dance to this song, your children will teach you!

P.S: They know a slight different version from the one shown in the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment